Saturday, December 5, 2009

~My second birthday with my raw foodism ideas. I'm more tolerant than a year ago. Last year it was friends at my place with only raw food (salads etc.), this time it was in a café, I invited them to fresh juice (it was a must :D ) and to whatever they would choose. The only exception was alcohol.
~Parcel from Uzbekistan received (dried apricots, almonds in shells)
~I'm more sensitive to noises and music. In my everyday metro journeys a pair of good headphones Sennheiser is an absolutely necessary thing due to the fact that I really need noise insulation... It's all too loud for me. Even at the cinema! o_O Among all the pieces of music I've got my preferences currently lie in music for the piano and/or symphony orchestra.
~There's a new yoga place not far from where I live! Want to pass by and learn the prices and timetable.

No comments: