Saturday, November 1, 2008

Something on the basis of my raw foodism

The main aim of my switching to raw food is related to my intention to seriously change my life. It's my wish to feel what the real physical health is. It's my wish to be the owner of my life. Также это моё желание вернуться к первоистокам, to be closer to Mother Nature. To be closer to the 'religion' that was on Earth before the Vedic religion considered the most ancient one we know about now, i.e. to the perception of oneself as God's child, the feeling of a small particle of God in one's own heart, the idea that one's purpose in life is co-creation, together with our heavenly Father. And it's my wish to be free from the husk, stereotypes, marketing, prejudices and so on of the modern civilization. All in all, Harmony is the key word.
All these phrases would seem very strange and suspicious to the Western-type people who are generally very material-oriented, leaving out the spiritual part of self, atheists or superficially religious. It's where I have come to by now in my search of happiness =)
My perception of the world and myself and my understanding of life are based on many ideas from different books and my own experience. Among the books the most influential for me are the Bible, especially history of its translation into modern languages; the Essene Gospel of Peace not recognized by the official Churches; books by Vladimir Megre about Anastasia (RU); Transurfing by Vadim Zeland (RU, EN);
an essay "The first step" by Tolstoy (RU) (excerpt from it in EN); not a book, but lectures on the Vedas by Vedic knowledge and Hinduism popularizers (RU).

In order to change one's life it's necessary to possess a lot of free energy that can be used to create the powerful images of one's own reality. Raw food gives this energy and doesn't require a lot of energy of the body for digesting.

Update:
As of 22 March 2009, I find every time less influence of the Vedic knowledge and traditions on me. I don't feel this is the knowledge I need or the true knowledge. The only things I took from there are ekadashi and respect of every creature. (I would say, trying to respect: still kill mosquitoes though...)

No comments: