Monday, May 4, 2009

Hatha Yoga etc.

It's amazing how many different things are stored in my flat! Recently I've found a copy of somebody's experience with Hatha Yoga physical exercises and breathing techniques typed on an old typing machine with some paragraphs marked with a pen. My granny had a typewriter, and I remember her using it in my childhood. I don't know if she ever followed the advice from that copy telling us about how the life of a 60-year-old Soviet man, chronically ill, changed when he started to practice several simple physical and breathing exercises every morning, in combination with tempering and using the power of intention. This story dates back to the middle of the XXth century. And by now nothing has improved in this field. Vice verse, in general people are much farther from Nature than 60 years ago.

No physical exercises in my life now, tempering is somehow neglected... I am focused on forming my intentions the right way, attempting to work with my subconscious consciously; water&infusion&juice fasting; eating products separately; not overeating; understanding the non-physical roots of my physical ailments; rethinking my life. It occupies me fully.

No comments: