Friday, October 16, 2009

October

This month I've decided to do some cleansing, for about 30-35 days. So I eat garlic, home-made tripharmacon (tansy, absinthe and cloves powder), pumpkin purée and seeds, lots of leafy greens (parsley, coriander, spinach, dill, lettuce, Iceberg lettuce, estragon), drink beet&carrot&apple juice every morning. In general this month I'm trying to focus on red food like red paprika or dark grapes but am not avoiding any other product whatsoever. And drinking water, yes, about a litre a day of schungite or silicon (Si) water already - a big progress for me.
Some people, including Victoria Boutenko, recommend drinking 'green cocktails'. They realised the importance of leafy greens in the human diet (their share "must" be about 45% (!) of the daily food intake) but didn't really enjoy eating them as they are, so they decided to use a blender. It's a nice idea for a raw green soup and I tried it once or twice but both my mum and I find it easy to eat leafy greens without any sorcery. 'Green cocktails' seem tasty, so we'll try them for sure =)
I think this book could be quite useful to me now :), it's in line with my own way of thinking.

No comments: