Tuesday, April 13, 2010

~I like the taste of the distilled water I prepare at home. Drink at least 1 litre regularly, try to stick to the classical 2 litres.
~My mum's friend gave her a couple of kilos of dried plums that they'd got somewhere for cheap, and she ate a lot of them at a go. She doesn't think about SO2 etc, and here's the result: she's quite sick, with all the symptoms of intoxication. You'll never get this if you have apples or other really raw fruit.
~As I said I don't feel ready for fruitarianism, so after 3 weeks without the leafy greens I'm enjoying them again. And not only the greens, sprouts too. Bought young sunflower shoots - and liked them a lot! Thick and crunchy.
~Synchronicity:
I've been thinking of ways to wash my hair naturally for a while. Today received a newsletter I'm subscribed to, and there was an interview with a 50y.o. woman who's been living a relatively natural lifestyle for the last 10 years. She gave some tips on several issues, including washing one's hair. Then I read LiveJournal, and one of my virtual friends asked advice on washing his hair.
So, I tried washing my hair with bicarbonate of soda (2 spoonfuls per 500 ml of lukewarm or hot or very hot water) and rinsing it with lemon juice (half a lemon, squeeze, strain, 500 ml of lukewarm water), and I like the result!

No comments: