Sunday, November 2, 2008

My world cares about me

Yesterday I was in one Turkish shop buying small cucumbers. I saw a pack of beautiful green onion that I really wanted to enjoy in my evening salad and hoped I would have enough money to buy it as well. But bij de kassa it turned out that no, I needed 60 more cents. I was about to put the onion back, but the old man behind the counter said it's fine, I could bring 60 cents the next day =)
And this is what I did today.

On Tuesday the weather was terrible for riding a bike and I didn't want to go out but at the same time I didn't want to skip the yoga class at 20.30. At ~18:30 I received an e-mail from the teacher apologizing for the short notice, but the class was canceled due to some unfinished works in the house where we rent a specially equipped room for yoga. So I stayed at home.

Thank you, my world!

No comments: