Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My 1st post in 2010

~ С Рождеством Христовым!

~ I got hooked on buckwheat sprouts. Yesterday I had no (raw) buckwheat left and ordered some on the web. Today I went to meet one of the assistants of that online store www.i-mne.com and while I was texting him on my way my fingers felt really cold - the first time this winter, finally! And it's only -15C.

~ I was given a CD of Rapid Portuguese Earworms (Musical Brain Trainer) as a present, tried it and couldn't listen to it. My reaction to music has changed a lot, and there are many examples (pieces of music, genres) I can't stand. I start feeling uncomfortable, and if the music doesn't stop - then really bad (emotionally). An unexpected thought came to my mind: we must have a right to quietness! And I'm not talking about housing areas from 23 to 7 (Moscow law)! But near the majority of Moscow metro stations one can hear several songs of different genres, usually very loud, and there are no rules about it, and nobody seems to care. I never cared, until now...

No comments: