Monday, October 27, 2008

By now

It's about one month that I am on the almost fully raw food diet. This "almost" was baklava several times, halva twice, cooked rice once. 
By now I have noticed two changes: the perception of the air temperature and the sense of smell. Several days ago I entered a shop where I had been before and this time the air inside and near the shop disturbed me so much that it could be seen on my face. The smells in the supermarkets are very strong for me. I had to pass through sections with beer and pets food - very unpleasant smells.
I still need many hours of sleep, don't have a lot of energy. I became addicted to fruit, will eat more vegetables.

2 comments:

cy said...

yes, heightened senses! i have experienced this too. raw foods seem to help us gain access to our entire selves. well wishes and continuity to you on your raw food journey.

xoxo,

Cy

Ollique said...

Thx!