Friday, October 10, 2008

Air temperature perception

It's been only several days that I am on a 100% raw food diet, but one amazing change is already here! The perception of the air temperature. I used to feel cold when others were ok. Now I sleep with an open window, dressed as usual. My room thermometer shows +17.4C and it was as low as +14.7C yesterday. Just a week +22C was a norm for me not to feel cold.
I think such a rapid change is a result of the withdrawal from hot food and especially drinks. I used to drink several liters of hot tea a day, what a shame.

As far as I know from forums, many people feel cold when they switch to the full raw food diet, and they feel it deeper than they used to. So I guess at one of the stages I will pass through this as well.

And walking barefoot on the October grass is sssoo good! It's still a bit cold for me. 
I recall the Africans and Arabs living in Paris. They wear flip-flops in winter. Of course, winter in Paris is very warm, +2+7C in recent years. But still for me it was strange when I first saw them, dressed in coats but wearing flip-flops. A Russian saying goes like this: держи ноги в тепле, а голову в холоде, keep your feet warm and your head cold. Now I think there is something wrong about it.

No comments: