Friday, October 24, 2008

Temperature and food today

34.9C (!) in the evening, 36.2C at night.
3 melons (it's going to become a habit :) ), several oranges for breakfast; salad (spinach, IJsbergsla, lettuce, dill, parsley, paprika, tomato, cucumber); even a small package of physalis. 
I hadn't eaten citrus for a long while, but last week tasted Moroccan tangerines and liked them a lot; ate some 2 kilos. And then I bought a net of Fair trade oranges from South Africa and I fell in love with them! Today I have been to a small grocery store where they have a machine for making juice from oranges, and the nice thing is that customers do it themselves and can drink the freshly squeezed supertasty sweet juice right away! So did I. Now don't have any oranges left and really want to eat them before going to bed :(, tomorrow will go for the South-African oranges.

No comments: